Thursday, December 23, 2010

From Santa

Happy Thursday!!!
So are you all ready for Christmas?!! I bought my last big present needed today, I just need to stop and buy some little toys to put in my son's stocking and I am Finished!
Here is my card for today, I used white paint for the snow and his santa hat. I am using it for the following challenges:
Anything Goes---> Karen's Doodles
Anything Christmas---> Critter Sketch
Anything Goes---> Stamp R Us
Anything Goes---> Papertake Weekly
Anything Goes---> Creative Craft
Let's Celbrate---> Digital Tuesday
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita
Stamps: Herbert Christmas (Karens Doodles)
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: ?
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Walmart
Extras: White Paint, Gem, Pins

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I bet your son is so excited.. i hope he loves all his gifts from Santa .
Love the little turtle its so cute and the snow if wonderful
Have a very Happy Christmas - love to all your family
Lisa ;)

Anita said...

Jovita, your card is so cute. I love that little turtle with the gifts. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas...and I hope your son gets everything he asked Santa for!

Laura said...

What a stunning card! That turtle is adorable.Thanks for sharing it with us at stamps r us

Kerry said...

Such a lovely card Jovita...that turtle is super cute :-D You are so lucky to have a little one in the house at Christmas...hope you have a wonderful day xx

shulsart said...

Jovita, I love little Herbert and you have colored him so perfectly. What a great card design with fabulous papers. Happy Holidays and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a cute christmas turtle :-)
Merry Christmas
Claudia

Julye said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges and mery christmas.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Too cute! Luv the fab papers and snow. Thx for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck! Happy Holidays!!!

xoxo,
Lori

Anne said...

cute as a button
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles, good luck and Merry Christmas
Anne x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our sketch Challenge Color Challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Anonymous said...

such a wonderful christmas card. I just love the layering and the punched border.
Beautiful coloring job.
Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at Karens Doodles challenge blog.
Good luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

uksharon said...

Cute and fun.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Sprytebyrd said...

Love this card! The border is great and I love the white paint!
Thanks so much for playing along at Karen's Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot