Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter

Happy Friday!!!
I am off to work in a couple of minutes so I will make this fast.. Here is my card, I added stickles to the bell and white paint to the coat. I am using this for the following challenges:
Sketch---> Simon Says
Anything Goes with Sparkle---> Just Magnolia
Christmas Color Combo---> Stamp Something
That's all for me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
Stamps: Tilda with Bell; Sentiment for The Cutting Cafe'
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: ?
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: 99 cent store
Extras: Gems, Snowflake, flowers

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Jovita:-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are fab :-)

hope you don't work too hard :-) xx

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Jane said...

Its Beautiful Jovita .. cute little tilda in her snuggly little coat .. love the bow its so luxurious
Lisa