Thursday, January 20, 2011

Party Time


Hi Everyone!!
Hope everyone is having a great one.
I must say I am NOT, let me share a quick story; my computer has been acting up driving me crazy!! well I decided to call some friends to see who could help, well one of my friends convinced me she knew what she was doing, well that was so not the case! and the end result I lost over 100+ digi images, gone!! gone!! I wanted to kill her, I lost everything but at least my computer is still working, and now to get it back its going to cost me lots $$$ and since that is just not in my budget I'm moving on! maybe from her as well!! (j/k)
Here is my project for today, for the monthly RAK I joined we had to decorate a Lg. Envelope so here is what I came up, my partner also happens to be celebrating her b-day next month so I am adding extra goodies for her! I added stickles to the present and sentiment is a sticker.
I am using this for the following challenge:
Animal Kingdom---> Fab n' Funky Challenge
That's all from me :>
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

5 comments:

Karin said...

So sorry to hear about your computer woes...Always a bummer when something technical isn't working right :( Super cute card tho' :)

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab fun card
Lisa ;)

heidy said...

What a fun card!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
Heidy

Ginny said...

cute card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

bumblebee creations said...

Oh I can't even imagine how sick I would be over that!! I have put mine on a memory stick just in case!!