Sunday, May 22, 2011

Riley Day 2 Preview

Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday!!
Here is day 2 of sneek peek of the new Riley stamps from Riley and Company!
This is Fortune Teller Riley! sentiment is also part of release!
Don't Forget to check out the rest of the DT found on sidebar---> to more of new stamps!

I  will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 26th May starting at 10 PM EST.
That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this made me chuckle..
Lisa x

Joy said...

very cute!

Virgo5 said...

Adorable, love the stars!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

This is adorable Jovita! I love the crystal ball with the glossy accents on it!

Hugs
Heather

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

SO cute! I love all the details too! Super job :)

Sarah Gough said...

love it Jovita!

MiamiKel said...

THis is so fun!! Great job, Jovita!

shorty said...

Can Sofia tell if I am going to win anything tonight? lol