Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tooth Fairy

Hi Everyone!! Here I am again!!
Here is my project for Riley & Company Challenge. This week we are asking you to make a Giftbox.
Here is what I came up with, I made this for my niece who is still losing her teeth and she cant seem to remember where she leaves them!
This super cute image is called Tooth Fairy Riley . I added stickles to make is sparkle and some pearls to her crown!
 If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1011. We can't wait to see what you create!
Don't forget to check out the DT's Creations, names can be found on sidebar--->

I am using this for the following challenges:
Pink-a-licious--- Stamptacular Sunday

Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. this is sunny .. she is a cute fairy lol
Lisa x

Sue said...

Gorgeous idea for a gift box.
Sue xx

Joy said...

sooo cute

StampOwl said...

what a cutie!!!!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How sweet! She is TOO cute! I'm loving all the sparkle :)

Sarah Gough said...

oh she's sooooo sweet!

MiamiKel said...

Now this is darling! Stunning coloring and glitter on your tooth fairy and that lil tooth - how creative! Gorgeous!

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

What a lovely idee to make a toothbox! It looks very pretty. And the stamp you used is adorable. Love the glitter on the wings.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
Hugs Marianne

Rachel said...

very sweet!:)

jojoscraps said...

Oh,she is sweet! That tooth looks so real. I like the way you folded the satin ribbon and layered it with the pink one. Perfect touch!
Thanks for sharing with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges. I hope you'll join us again.
Jo xx

Louise said...

Love it! What a fun project.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Little Claire's x