Thursday, August 18, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

Hi Everyone!! Happy Thursday!
Hope you are all having a great week. Today is my day off and I am enjoying the quiet of my house and will be getting lots of things done!
Here is my card for today another Christmas one. I added snow-tex around the edge and used white craft paint on the marshmallows and hat.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Sketch--- All That Scraps
Oh Xmas--- OLLCB
Anything Christmas--- The Crazy
Christmas is Coming--- Secret Crafter
Food & Drink--- Simon Says
Anything Goes--- Aud Sentiments

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

Stamps: Henry with Hot Choc.
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: Fancy Pants
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Ribbon, Flower, Stickles, Pearls, Snow-Tex

Daily Verse:
Acts 20:35
"In all things I have shown you
that by working hard in this way
we must help the weak and remember
the words of the Lord Jesus, how he
himself said, "It is more blessed to give
than to receive."


11 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love the snow that you added. So hot here today - I could use some of that snow - your card is truly adorable.

deesdesigns said...

This is fan-tabulous. You're coloring is superb! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Aud Sentiments - Good Luck!

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous take! Love the image, coloring and DP! I mean everything about it, lol. Thank you for taking part in the All That Scraps Challenge this week. Happy to have you back!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

papertrails leaver said...

This is totally adorable! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments! :-) Amy

cebelica said...

oh, this is so, so cute. Fabby Christmas card!

Wendi said...

Wow this is gorgeous fab embellishments,great image and I love the stitching
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one adorable card, fabulous image its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 147 Christmas Is Coming
I hope you join us again next week,

I also have a little bit of Calorie free Candy if you are interested

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fab .. love that gorgeous chocolate ribbon
Lisa x

Lindsay said...

great card... such an adorable image... love it!

Joy said...

Such a cute card, that image makes me smile... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable holiday card!! Love the sweet image and distressing. Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!