Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Popcorn



Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Today is day 4 of the Riley Sneak Peak, big release is Thursday September 29th!
Today I am using Popcorn Riley. I cut the popcorn box in half and decorated then just added two bags. The little ticket are from Circus Accessories Set. I added some stickles to the popcorn and done!

I am using this for the following challenges:
Anything Goes--- Paper Sundaes

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita

Stamps: Popcorn Riley, Circus Accessories
Markers: Prismacolors
Patt Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Extras: Ribbon, Stickles

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this would make a fab gift along with a cinema gift card .. Love the idea
Lisa x

Joy said...

very cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love it

Sarah Gough said...

what a great gift!