Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gingerbread Cookies

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Here is my card for Scrap-Creations Christmas Challenge and
 Riley&Company Center Step Card
This is my first step card, it was super easy using Splitcoaststampers insturctions. The image is from Riley&Company newest release called Gingerbread Riley&Sophie. I kept it super simple, snowflakes, ribbon and button and done.

I am using it for the following challenges:
Holiday---2 Sisters
Anything Christmas---Stamptacular Sunday
Stars or Snowflakes--- The Crazy

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fab.. love the Riley gingerbread figures and that red is so rich
Lisa x

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, love the way you used the border punch!

Basement Stamper said...

the snowflakes are super cute with these little fellas.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How cute! I love the colors and stitching you did! Such a sweet and fun card :)

Joy said...

you used my fav image, love this! turned out fabulously!

Michele Lourenco said...

Great minds think alike!

jessica said...

this is so adorable! Love that Riley :)
TFS

StampOwl said...

super cute Jovita, glad you found my tutorial easy :)

Winnie said...

Supercute card love the colors and the image, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie DT

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love the cute image
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member