Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sympathy

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Here is my card for Scrap-Creations this week the challenge is
Sentiment as Main Focus.
 I made a sympathy card just in case I ever need one, never figured I use it for my family. Yesterday we got the sad news my aunt had lost her battle with diabetes. The worst part is that she lives in Mexico so we are not able to go; the good news is my dad has been there for a month so he got to spend time with her before her passing. 

That's all from me today!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!
Jovita 

5 comments:

cebelica said...

Very beautiful and elegant card.

jessica said...

Beautiful card...so sorry for your loss.

Lisa Jane said...

oh i am so sorry to hear of your loss... my thoughts are with you and your family.
Beautiful elegant card
Lisa x

Basement Stamper said...

These cards are difficult to make and they are always good on hand. Sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing.

Kristen said...

Jovita, Gorgeous card. I am sorry about your aunt!