Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Party Time

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Time for Scrap-Creations Challenge and this week it's super easy we want to see
Glitter
I went with a small 4x4 b-day card, I added glitter to the cupcake and around the image. Finished it off with ribbon and gems.

I am using this for the following challenges:

Sketch--->CPS
Let Them Eat Cake--->Secret Crafter
Blue, Glitter---> Sentimental Sunday
Anything Goes---> Lexis Creations
Mini---> Wee Memories

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita


Stamp: Cupcake and Arrow
Makers: Copics
Patt Paper: My Minds Eye
Card stock: The Paper Studio
Extras: Ribbon, Glitter, Gems, Sticker

8 comments:

jessica said...

What a FUN card!!
Love all the glitter :)

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i just love the glittery cupcake .. gorgeous
Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous card and perfect cake, so yummy, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested

sharon said...

Wonderful card, I love the colours. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

valen said...

Wow, this is a nice Birthday card! Just love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations. Greetings from Spain,
Tineke

(Love the Bible text Isaih 49:16)

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Great card!!! I love the contrasting colors between your patterned paper and cupcake!! i am never brave enough to try anything like that...I always seem to play it safe!! LOL!! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
Hugs,
Calypso

Tracey said...

This is fabulous - I love it!
Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Fun and stylish card . love the glitter effects on ur card .; thank you for joining us at wee memories :)