Monday, July 16, 2012

Mon Feature

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!!
I am finally back home after 2 weeks, had a super time with all my family. The weather was ok, rained most of the time there, the worst part was the mosquitos, they sure loved my legs!!

Today is MyGrafico Monday Feature using this set:


I have a baby shower order and I had previously made a shower invite like this one, the lady really liked it, just using different image.

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

lovely to see you back... glad you had a wonderful time.
Love this cute little baby .. and a fab design
Lisa x

Robin said...

This is just so cute! I love it! Hugs, Robin

Dangina Martinez said...

Love the invites! So adorable. Wish I could get away, lol.
Hugs, Dangina