Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Peace On Earth

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Time for Scrap-Creations challenge this week it's super easy
ANYTHING GOES

We are also having a DT call if interested head over and check out the deets!

I went with a Christmas card, kept is super simple. Added some snow-tex around the card, used white craft paint for the lambs and done.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Sketch---> Sketch Saturday
Christmas in July---> Clear it Out

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is such a sweet little image .. adorable card
Lisa x

jessica said...

This is so adorable!! love the image!!!

Steph said...

Great take on our sketch and I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable Christmas card! It doesn't look simple at all. Love it. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge!
Sandy

sandy's crafty creations

Corrinne said...

Fantastic creation! It made me smile. I adore all of the different elements used. Thank you for playing with us at Clear It Out Challenges this week - lovely to have you!

Lots of joy,
Corrinne

PS - I invite you to join me for Tuesday Alchemy's newest challenge at http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

Laura W said...

I love your card. That image is super adorable. Where is it from? Love all the added details :) Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge blog :)

quality website design said...

Thanks for sharing this one. This is such a unique design. I so love it! And the soft feathers added class to the card. Wonderful.