Monday, July 23, 2012

Robin Hood.. Preview Day 2



Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!!
Today is Day 2 of  the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company available Thursday July 26th. This time round we have 16 Fairy Tale/ Nursery Rhyme themed Riley’s and 1 sentiment set being released
Today I am showing you a name tag I made using Riley as Robin Hood 

I kept is super simple added my son's name, some grass and done!

Here is the back


  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday July 26th 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday July 26th 10 PM EST.
I am using this for the following challenges:

That's all from me, back tomorrow for another sneek peek!
 Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol.. Riley looks so smart as Robin Hood
Fab nameplate
Lisa x

jessica said...

LOVE this Riley!!! Awesome job Jovita!!

Anonymous said...

how creative!

Helen said...

Oh my goodness! This is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H