Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pencil Case

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Today is Riley & Company Challenge day also my turn to host and my challenge is
BACK TO SCHOOL
I made this pencil case for my son using OR BUST Riley, I added stickers to spell school.

I am also using this for Scrap-Creations Challenge this week we want to see
The Letter D
I am using Distressing, Dots, and Designer Paper

Here is a picture of Lucas ready for his 1st day of 1st grade yesterday:

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

5 comments:

cebelica said...

This is so cute! I love the idea! Hugs! xx

jessica said...

This is adorable!! Love the Riley!!

Dangina Martinez said...

OH HE IS SO HANDSOME...
LOVE THAT PROJECT TOO..
HUGS, DANGINA

Virgo5 said...

Love your three D creation Jovita and Lucas is so Handsome, better watch out for those grade 1 girls!

Anonymous said...

I just adore your pencil case here! What a great way to use Riley as well!! :) I hope I can find something to come up with!! HUGS