Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wishing You Joy

Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday!!
Happy New Year, here is my first card of the new year!
Hope you are all having a great one, I unfortunately am off to a bad start, have been sick since the 1st. Hope to be back to my normal self soon.

Time for Christmas Card Challenge, this week the challenge is
Week #6

I am using this for the following:
Sketch---> Deconstructing Jen
Z is for Zoo Animal---> ABC Christmas

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

3 comments:

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Jovita. Love the reindeer in the wreath. Thank you for playing along with us again at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Hope you feel better soon :-).

Anonymous said...

tehhehe Great card and fun image! Fab card, cute image too! Great to see you at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

Jen Shults said...

This is really fun! I love your adorable reindeer! So cute! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch. :)