Sunday, May 19, 2013

God's Got This



Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!!
Well it is that time again! Today starts the beginning of the sneak peeks of the new stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday May 23rd.
This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 19 new Funny Bones sayings.
I am sure you are going to love them.
The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our existing Riley stamps and Retro Men & Women.

For my card today I am using the sentiments God's Got this, I needed an encouragement card for my future brother in law.

I am using this for the following:
Spots / Dots---> Southern Girls
Clean & Simple---> Sentimental Sunday

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 23rd May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday  May 23rd 10 PM EST

  • That's all from me!
    Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
    Jovita

    4 comments:

    Joy said...

    very encouraging card!

    angelic crafter said...

    Lovely card great for our spotty, dotty challenge! thanks for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

    Kristi said...

    Very sweet:I love the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays~

    Hugs,
    Kristi♥

    Julie said...

    LOVE this simple design, GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls this time! Have a great weekend, Julie.x