Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's a Girl..

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!
Time for Scrap-Creations Challenge this time around the challenge is
CUT IT OUT (die cuts don't count)
 
I'm finally back..
This is the baby shower invites that I made for my sisters what should of been baby shower.
Unfortunately the baby arrived sooner than expected, 3 months early.
Baby Joslyn-Lee is holding her own needs some assistance with breathing, she is being transferred to the children's hospital. We are all trusting in God she will be better soon!
 
So my sister wants this used as the baby announcements!
 
I am using this for the following:
Anything Goes---> Crafty Catz
Anything Goes---> Sister Act
 
That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita
 
 

2 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet creation.Great job. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Kim said...

love the crown! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x