Thursday, September 15, 2011

Santa Is Coming To Town

Hi Everyone!! Happy Thursday!
Here is my card for today, I found this stamp when I was cleaning and moving my craft area,  I actually found couple of stamps I have Never Used!! so I have decided to stay away from craft stores for the next 2 wks!

I added stickles to the lantern, snow-tex to the sentiment and craft paint to the white trim on Santa's outfit.

I am using this for the following challenges:
Sketch (#6)----Sketch N Stash
Sing It--- Simon Says
 Holiday Goodness--- 7 kids College Fund

** Pictures**

My  hubby got me a new desk! super excited it has sooo much room.
 I went from this:
To this:
the best part is it was FREE!!

That's all from me!
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!!
Jovita

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh ow what a fantastic desk.. i love it .. and i am sure you will too .
LOve that santa .. so cute
Lisa x

Digi Darla said...

Really cute card...love that Santa and the embellishments.

Thanks for sharing it with everyone!

DigiDarla

Sue said...

fabulous card and a great image

thank for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

Heather said...

Oh happy new home with your desk Jovita. The Magnolia Santa is so sweet and designs are so fabulous.

Happy you joint us with our Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Carol Hurlock said...

Your card is absolutely darling. Love the punched border and the pretty cheese cloth accent. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends punch challenge. It is a pleasure to visit to see what you created for us. Good luck in the drawing and hope to see you next week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Designing with Debbie said...

Adorable Santa. Great coloring. I am jealous of your craft desk, I have to work on the dining room table. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card!! Love it!! And what a fab desk!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Unknown said...

Fabulous Christmas card! Great desk as well! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

r4i said...

Wonder to watch the punched border and the pretty cheese cloth accent. New home with your desk is great, Jovita. The Magnolia Santa is so sweet and designs are so fabulous.